Last Updated November 21, 2014
GENERAL RULES AND DEFINITIONS
website www.piqluxury.com and mobile applications, offered by
PIQluxury (“us” or “we”).
If you choose to use www.piqluxury.com’s mobile sites and applications, or any of the features of this site (the “Site”), including but not limited to RSS, API, software and other downloads (collectively, the “Services”), you will be agreeing to abide by all of the
- What personal information we collect about you;
- How we store your personal information;
- How your personal information is used;
- Whether we will disclose your personal information to anyone else;
- How to contact us.
Personal Information we collect about you
1.1 We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through the use of enquiry and registration forms and the provision of your details to us either online or offline. The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Mobile telephone number
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Market research data such as readership patterns
- Usage statistics
- We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites.
- There are links on the Websites to third party websites over which We have no control. We accept no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. We advise you to carefully read third party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
Storage of Personal Information
2.1 The Websites have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control. However no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Use of Personal Information
3.1 We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalized service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- conducting market research surveys
- allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- running competitions, prize draws and promotions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
- monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and Copyright Policy
- providing you with information about us
- send out email alerts
3.2 We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
3.3 We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to audit usage of the site.
Disclosure of Personal Information
4.1 We will not disclose your Personal Information to any third parties.
5.1 You may contact us at email@example.com